An orthopedics company wanted to highlight the innovative and modern procedure that is now available to help relieve pain in individuals with arthritis and similar health issues. With education and awareness being a top focus for this client, we were able to produce a native advertising campaign that focused on targeting key prospects for this new procedure.
- Create brand awareness
- Educate the target market on alternative options to living with pain
- Drive traffic to the client’s website
Our team of experts produced a 30-day native advertising campaign that successfully grabbed the attention of their target market:
- On our owned and operated website, we targeted several pages conducive to reaching an older demographic that is more inclined to suffer from the pain of arthritis and similar ailments.
- The imagery in the ad units featured the targeted demographic to make a close connection
- A/B testing with three different headlines focused on different pain-points helped define the most impactful messaging.
- The CTR (click-through rate) for the native article was a 1.16% – compared to industry benchmarks of an expected 0.70% CTR
- The rate that people clicked on the links inside of the article was a 5.77% CTA (call to action) rate – compared to industry benchmarks of an expected 3.5% CTA
- The time on content was 2 minutes and 23 seconds, compared to the expected 1 minute and 20 seconds
- These display units performed at a .75% CTR, nearly 3 times the maximum CTR expectations