A regional theater sought to increase ticket sales by drawing new patrons and encouraging more repeat sales. Their print and digital marketing campaign required a more focused and efficient process to reach their audiences on a more consistent basis.
- Recommended a website redesign to make it mobile responsive
- Broadened their audience targeting capabilities by adding SEM to their marketing mix.
- Encouraged targeting by show genre rather than show title.
- Reduced their targeting geography to a 20-mile radius to help increase impression share, and the overall performance of the campaign.
- Developed a comprehensive re-messaging program to reinforce their branding, remind theater and music lovers of upcoming shows and drive ticket sales.
- Added and improved Negative Keywords to ensure higher quality traffic to their website.
- Updated search campaign landing pages to provide better user experience and improve conversion rates.
- Continual optimization of the SEM campaign and budget for lower performing show categories.
- The venue registered their best year in ticket sales!
- Improved Click Rate from Genre Based SEM Targeting: A wider genre net captured more prospects with potential interest in upcoming shows.
- Website Traffic Increased 42% within the first 10 months compared to the previous year.
- More Effective Return on Investment: Geography reduction help concentrate the targeting to areas with the highest potential to visit the venue.
- 74% Growth in ticket sales from paid search YOY
- Venue operating at 90% capacity